Friday, February 26, 2016

Welcome to the empty echo

Do you ever find yourself just going through life and think you heard an echo of something in your mind that you wanted to pursue but when you turned to listen to the sound, all you heard was the emptiness of your own thoughts? It's almost like thinking you hear your family having a raucous good time and you heard to the source of the fun and enjoyment but only find an empty room with a layer of dust.

I don't know, maybe this is just more of me being strange, maybe not.

Life takes it's turns and the seas come and go. My boy broke his leg and is mending, my girl is almost in braces. My family has grown and become far more complex than I had ever imagined it would be. I love my life and my family and try to take it one day at a time and enjoy it to the fullest. Some days go better than others, some days have more mistakes than victories. Still, I move ahead, look to the sun and remember that every day brings new opportunities and chances to be every bit of the success that I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment