Monday, September 26, 2011

Turn and turn again

I have been in a teaching position in my church for some time now. I have had the pleasure of sharing my beliefs with the children in my church and have enjoyed the time I have been able to spend with them. Of late though, I have been feeling that perhaps it is time for me to relinquish my calling. Perhaps it is the stresses that I have in my life outside of my calling. Perhaps in my efforts to become more open about my feelings with others I am losing the ability to compartmentalize and keep my frustrations and disappointments in check. I don't know...and I must say that indecision, though it has ever been a companion of mine, is none the less a very annoying thing.

...but enough of this silliness. Today, I don my pistola to better familiarize myself with it's presence. I had hoped to get out and put 50 slow, yet (hopefully) well placed rounds down range today but alas, tis not to be. I have damaged my target frame prior to this to such a degree as to render it unusable. I must conceive of a machination to repair it or construct a new device to take it's place. Yes, yes, I know. Woe be unto to me and my insignificant tribulations. I would like to ask that if either of my two readers happens to be in possession of an ingenious (and cheap) target stand, if you could forward to me said designs I would be deeply indebted to you.

Now, having feed my son, got my daughter on the bus (having ensured both are dressed and presentable), emptied and loaded the dishwasher and hand-washed those items that could not go in. I must find further engagements beyond those pleasant moments spent spewing forth my mental musings. I bid you good day 'till we meet again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment